Anhydrous Ammonia Sentry
See the most out of your application with N-Vision. With easy installation, your anhydrous season gains efficiency and effectiveness with no added effort.
N-Vision removes naturally occuring vapor from the tank and plumbing to provide liquid state ammonia to the metering device.
N-Vision shows the operator real-time demand and capacity based on application conditions, field terrain, and tank performance capacities. This results in a consistent application throughout the entire tank.
Pure, clean liquid and real-time application diagnostics redefines your anhydrous success.
- Immediately identify flow restrictions
- Pull supply tanks dry with confidence
- Tank feed diagnostics result in 15% more usable product per tank
- Filters are designed for greatly extended acres before servicing
- Know exactly when to speed-up or slow-down based on supply
- Tank feed diagnostics
Real time system feedback
- Passive refrigeration
Removes unwanted vapor
- 3D depth filtration
Multi-layered particle barrier
How it Works
(1) Inlet(s) - Liquid, vapor, tank additives and contaminates enter the housing inlet(s) from the supply tank and plumbing.
(2) Filtration - NH3 passes through the 3D membrane, catching all contaminates, protecting your downstream investment.
(3) Separation - The vapor rises to the vapor head while a measured accumulation of liquid supplies the outlet ports.
(4) Vapor Removal - Vapor is extracted to improve liquid flow through the system and provide diagnostics.
(5) Outlet(s) - Pure and clean NH3 is provided for accurate metering and distribution.