Big Features. Small Price.
Turn compensation, reduced power consumption, and the highest flow capabilities on the market are now attainable, with an affordable price. Pulsing nozzle technology is now available for self-propelled or pull-type sprayers with EVO Spray, the newest Blended Pulse technology by CapstanAG.
The in-cab user interface allows adjustable application parameters with a series of operational modes.
Upgrade Kits Available
Get the latest Blended Pulse technology while retaining select hardware.
Starting at $5,995 USD
Compatible with AIM Command and Synchro systems.
Adaptable, modular design paired with selectable operational modes makes for a simple installation, operation, and service. Blended Pulse technology has proven to increase accuracy, mitigate drift, and improve productivity.
EVO Spray offers a simple and cost effective pulsing nozzle system without sacrificing the benefits.
EVO Spray Benefits
• 8:1 turn-down ratio
• Drift mitigation through rate and pressure control
• No over/under application within turns
• Rate stabilization using Rate Sync
• Intuitive in-cab interface
• "Per Module" troubleshooting
• Designed for self-propelled or pull-type sprayers
• Simple system layout, installation, and servicing
EVO Spray Features
• Sectional turn compensation
• High flow capability
• Low power consumption
• User-selected operational modes
• Real-time system feedback with diagnostics
• Runs up to 16 sections
• Expandable platform